Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Some of You

Sometimes, I get annoyed without even knowingBut my feelings for you haven’t changedMaybe I’m the weird one, I thought
As I struggled by myselfWhile tossing and turning alone in an empty roomThe TV plays reruns of yesterday’s dramaAs I hold my phoneThat doesn’t ring until I sleep
These days,It feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but notIt feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but notWhat are we?I’m confused, I don't want to be alone either
It feels like we’re lovers,It seems like we’re lovers but notWhenever you see me, you act so vaguely to meThese days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend
I want to open my eyes to your text every morningI want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the dayOn the weekends, I want to hug youIn front of a lot of people as if I’m showing off
These days,It feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but notIt feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but notThese days, I hate hearingThat I’m just like a friend
I don’t like you, don’t like you these daysBut I only have you, I only have youClearly draw the line for meDon’t pull outBut confess your love to me
Pretending that we’re just friends,Acting like we’re lovers, don’t do thatThe more I think about it,I get more curious about your real feelings
Girl, you’re so ambiguous,I can’t do anything or maybe I’m expecting a miracle, lottoI want a clear sign but I forget when I see your smile
These days,It feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but notIt feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but notDon’t just laugh like you don’t knowAnd stop this now, be real with me
Don’t put me in your heart and look elsewhereWhy don’t you stop acting like you don’t know?Don’t give excuses that you’re tiredBut hurry and tell me, I love you