Saturday, February 6, 2021

28 Days

Im so tired about this life, I do realize my mistake and how I ruined everything because of my own ego, should I end this? give me a reason why I should give myself another try? mother nature try to teach me a lot of time about this life, but again ego always win and slowly consume me as well my surround.

Im so tired, really tired, I even cant help myself to fix my own life, I try to be positive there will be a light after this darkness, but I cant even predict when this darkness will end.

This darkness seems to getting darker than ever, hard to accept the fact that I should be patient and look deep to the sky for finding light of hope even it single small tick, just believe it will be there, do I have chance to find it? or is this the time for me to give up and face that I've lost and ruin everything then fight the darkness?

Everytime I close my eyes, I only hope this nightmare will be end and I wake up on my small apartment, drink my morning coffee while waiting my bunny to come and enjoy our lite breakfast before we spend the day, go around the city with my old rotten car, spend our night at small pub just to chat and dance.

But after 28 days of sleep, this nightmare far from over.