Sunday, March 12, 2017

I'm All About Me

I recently came to the realization that I am very selfish, self-centered, self-absorbed, self-seeking, and self-serving. I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, how I want to. I am extremely wrapped up in myself and my life. I handle myself first, look out for myself, prioritize my interests.

As a young adult trying to figure out your life, you need to be SELFISH.

The Story Behind

“I’m all about ‘I’. Give the rest of the vowels back.” Lil Wayne

“Wow, this guy is a self absorbed asshole. He is our Manager?”

I lead the team especially the marketing one's because I love it. I love talking to people. I love helping people see something they can’t see themselves. I love helping people achieve. I love it. And at the root, that’s why I always try to give some people chance because everyone deserve the equality at first. Because I love seeing people’s fire, fueling people’s fire, and helping others find the fire. All of those are selfish reasons.

But here’s what is bad ass about what I do: What I love to do helps others. And the more vigorously I pursue what I love the more people I will help.

If I talk to people, meet people, and help people because I love it, yes, it’s selfish, but at the same time I am doing something that changes lives, makes an impact, and in a sense is unselfish.

Wake Up It's Real World not your pathetic TV Drama

Do what you love and follow your passions and it will help others.

If you love poetry and want to write for yourself because it makes you happy, eventually people will like your poetry and benefit from the beauty.

If you love business and only want to build start ups for personal gratification, eventually you will create a product that will make people’s lives better.

You not finding what you love benefits no one. Not you. Not the homeless. Not the starving kids in Africa. You sitting behind a desk and following rules helps no one. It probably hurts more people than it helps.

So stop being so un-selfish and start caring about yourself: Figure out what you love and go do that selfishly.

I’m all about me. You should be, too.