Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Pitiful - Its You

That cold word that you said to me
its been awhile and finally faded
somehow my heart race in my sleep
Its broken and hasn't healed yet

You were so dominant baby, I don't know
I don't know that I was thrown around
even after all of this time
did you still want me to hold your hands?

Pitiful, yes its you more than I know when you left me behind
so pitiful even for the past few years
I saw and heard the things are different from you now
you've become so small yet pitiful no matter how hard you try
you've changed so much, the way you talk, the way you look
its so unlike you that I know, so weak....

Only wounds that remains between us, I cant believe we're still talking right now either
our good old days, when we were happy together, ruins the past.
but now, you are so pitiful

- y . m . p -